Refer to Tax Rep

Referrals to Tax Rep always appreciated and welcome. If you have a friend or family member who has significant IRS tax debt, or is facing an IRS Audit and does not know where to turn, please ask him or her to call me for a free phone consultation at 352-317-5692.  As an independent tax representative, I talk with the IRS on behalf of my clients —so they never have to – and I help them settle the debt at the lowest possible cost. Read more about the four key things I do to resolve tax debts at the lowest cost.

— Jim Payne, CPA