What happens if I am not satisfied with your service?

Simply request that we terminate our services. The first thing that will happen is that we will notify the IRS to revoke your Power of Attorney appointing us to represent you. Secondly, we will return any original documents (not copies) that we might have.  Most fees are non-refundable unless specified otherwise in our original engagement letter.

Author: Jim Payne

Jim Payne, a Florida Certified Public Accountant (CPA) since 1976, offers candid insights on getting square with the IRS — with the least pain, and at the lowest cost — with (or without) the help of a tax representative. Mr. Payne is a former IRS agent and expert in business profitability, IRS audits, IRS payroll tax, and IRS non-filer issues. As a Tax Representative, his goal is clear: " I will speak on your behalf to all IRS agents, so you never have to, and I'll guide you in executing a strategy to resolve your IRS problem so you can get back to enjoying life."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *